Trainer Use Guide
CycleOps Hammer Smart Trainers:
- CycleOps Hammer Smart Trainers can be paired with any virtual training program, or ridden on their own
- There are six 11spd trainers + one 10spd trainer (Add. 10spd cassettes are in the box)
- Remove your rear wheel
- Place dropouts directly on trainer, as you would an actual wheel
- If your dropouts are an abnormal size, use the adapters provided with the trainers
- Insert skewer in trainer as you would an actual wheel
- Plug trainer into power source via provided charger
- Trainers are bluetooth and ANT+ capable. Once plugged in, the trainer should pop up on training software, or bike any computer you are using.
- Music stands can be used for propping up tablets/computers/smartphones.
- After finishing workout, remove plugs and make sure trainer area is clean!
- Zwift is a Virtual Cycling App, where you can ride or race with other cyclists.
- Train (workouts included) and race with other teams in Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (ECCC), Northampton Cycling Club (NCC), or other UMass Cycling riders.
- We recommend buying Zwift ($15/Month) for your personal devices (first 15mi free)
- (Coming SPRING 2019) 7 Ipads + 3 Zwift accounts for club use
- Create personal Zwift account + download app on device
- Launch Zwift and pair CycleOps Hammer Trainer (appears automatically – confirm trainer #)
- Choose: Ride Type (Workout / “Just Ride” / Join another Zwifter), Route, and then hit “RIDE”
You must be logged in to post a comment.