Interested in riding with the club?
No matter what skill or bike you got, you can join UMass Cycling Club to jump on a group ride to explore, meet new people, and of course, get BIG.
- Come to a club meeting!
- Subscribe to the Email List– get club updates
- Join the club Slack Page – learn about rides and races
- Register as a member on Campus Pulse
- Get out and ride with the club!
Wanna Race Bikes? Just a few extra things:
- Purchase a USA Collegiate Cycling license to race – The USAC collegiate race license is $40 and covers unlimited domestic racing. For those looking to try out racing, you can purchase a One-Day license ($10) for all events
- Purchase a team kit or rep some UMass Cycling apparel for your first race
Are you a woman or genderqueer cyclist interested in joining?
The Pioneer Valley + the ECCC have a great contingent of women riders! At the moment we are in the process of building a women’s team. Check out our page for info, and let us know if you want to go on a group ride.
What to expect + bring for a race weekend:
- We generally leave for race weekends Friday evening, and get back midday on Sunday
- Bring your bike, helmet, shoes, kit, gear, rain gear, and some money for food. Do not bring any dignity, as it’ll most likely get lost
- Travel, Lodging, and Race Entries are usually covered by the club
- During MTB season we will usually be camping out with the other ECCC teams at the venue. If you got a grill and bring it, kudos to you